Wednesday, February 18, 2004

the wordsmith is back in action. a stellar-deranged-narcissist. lost in translationis actually gewd in a sweet reverie kinda way. u immerse urself in that time-stood-still moment and let urself draw back,retract, or indulge. I chose to indulge. a dreamy,spacey picturesque. almost epehemeral in nature. snapshots of emotions. strength in silence. appreciate the after effects of it. lost in your journey of life. transient.


stifled with pent up emotions. many frens are sufferin as I speak, many are gettin emotionally wrecked, either self inflicted or by jerks. my brains been overheated recently with the spate of events. back to the confused state of delirium. to follow the heart or the head? being cautious of every step to tread wears me down. and it seems like he's walkin the same path. so where do we go from here?

my soulmate from hell: my sweet Lucifer who needs to heal his wounds in his head and heart before carvin a small part of his heart for me. he who introduced JimmyEatWorld to me and I now loved them to death. he's hard to read but I love his wit. his constant smiles uplift my mood but its a cover for his stifled cries within.

he is...witty.smart.sweet.musically inclined.wordsmith.he who serenaides HereYouMe.an addiction.

was scanning the lyrics of emo band, the Ataris and realised how emotionally-deranged they are...here's what I learnt,"love is wrong and girls are fucking evil". oohh.touchy arent we.

current discography: bleed amerikan-jimmyEatWorld


No comments: